Our mandate to foster and promote the development of the audiovisual industry in Canada remains as relevant today as it was when it was first put into place.
Telefilm’s driving goal is, as it has been since 2011, to continue to stimulate demand for and access to Canadian productions – in Canada and everywhere, from big screens to those still being invented, and every platform in-between.
Inspired by Talent. Viewed Everywhere., our strategic plan for the next four years, defines six priorities for the organization:
- Industry recognition: promoting the value of Canadian content;
- Marketing practices: encouraging innovation to reach audiences;
- Market intelligence: deciding with meaningful metrics;
- Industry funding: diversifying sources;
- Ecosystem of companies: delivering together; and
- Organizational excellence: performing in a changing environment.
Corporate Plan 2011-2012 to 2014-2015
Fostering Cultural Success
Corporate Plan 2006-2007 to 2010-2011
From cinemas to cell phones: Telefilm Canada responds to the multiplatform challenge
Corporate plan update: Priorities 2008-2009
Corporate plan update: Priorities 2009-2010