Calls for entry
(Feature and short films, fiction and documentary)
The Torino Film Festival is currently accepting entries for its 2010 edition.
Please note that all films must be submitted directly to the festival.
Submission Format: VHS, DVD or CD-R
Entry Fees: No
Deadline for festival submissions – Competition :
September 24, 2010
Deadline for festival submissions – Other Categories :
September 3, 2010
- Film must not have been screened in Italy;
- Films must be completed after September 1st, 2009;
- Competition Torino 28:
- Open to first, second or third feature-length films;
- Must not have screened in Competition at major international film festivals (i.e. Cannes, Berlin, Locarno, San Sebastian);
- Screening formats accepted: 35mm, digital cinema and video;
- Sections Festa Mobile and Onde:
- Open to feature-length and short films;
- Screening formats accepted: 35mm, 16mm, digital cinema and video.
For more information on eligibility and procedures, please consult the entry form and regulations of the festival.
The Torino Film Festival is committed to new directors whose works reflect formal and stylistic innovation, but also screens works of well established filmmakers and retrospectives. The Festival is recognized by FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers Associations) as Competitive Specialised Feature Film Festival offering a number of awards, including cash award for Best Film (€ 25,000), Special Jury Award (€ 10,000) and Best International Documentary (€ 20.000). Created in 2008, the TorinoFilmLab is an international laboratory for first and second features that supports scriptwriters and directors through training, development and funding.
Telefilm Canada, Montréal